After completion of the course student will be able to:
1. Explain the principle, mechanism of various types of equipment, and theories involved in different unit operations.
2. Differentiate the various unit operations used in pharmaceutical industries.
3. Compare the different processes involved in the formulation and development of pharmaceutical products.
4. Select the various equipment for the preparation of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
5. Understand the material handling techniques in pharmaceutical industries.
6. Apply the various preventive methods for corrosion control in pharmaceutical industries.